Monday, October 5, 2009

Northern Utah in the Fall

Back in 1988, our family moved from Wyoming to Las Vegas. What a huge adjustment that was. Having spent my entire life to that point in Wyoming, I loved being away from the snow and cold. I didn't care for the 100+ degree temperatures in Las Vegas, but was willing to trade the cold and snow for it. In 2004, the opportunity came for me to sell my home and move to the Salt Lake City area. There were pros and cons to the move, but I chose to follow the strong feeling I had that it was time for me to make the move. Besides, I missed the four seasons, and was tired of the hot weather. Since I have procured a great camera and a husband who knows Northern Utah like the back of his hand, I have been able to go places I wouldn't have gone on my own. I have been able to take pictures of some of the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen. I love the beauty of God's Great Earth, and capturing this beauty with my camera is a dream come true for me. Northern Utah has some of the most beautiful fall foliage I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment